Friday, January 28, 2011

The End of My Long Winter's Nap

Wow, well I have taken quite a long winter's nap, haven't I?
Well, I haven't really been napping...not like someone I know:




For some, napping IS an art form!

I have been busy creating,
now I just need to get busy taking pictures!!

I am excited about some changes.
I have been in a monthly ATC Club for over five years,
and the club is now ready to shake things up a bit.
We're calling it *aRt*pArTy*!!
and are shifting the focus from a monthly ATC swap
(where we made 9 identical ATCs, one for each member
and received 9 assorted ATCs from the other members)
to a format where the swaps are non-ATC, one for one, and optional;
we have a monthly make and take; and refreshments/decorations
all tie in with the monthly theme.
Last month was New Year/New Start and we traded (one for one)
altered journals, made an adorable Valentine journal,
and had a salad buffet.
Next month the theme is Paris je t'aime (Paris, I love you)
and we are trading Parisian themed cones and filling them
with arty/Paris-y items; for our make and take we are making an
embellished chandelier crystal, and having a crepe bar!!
I can't wait!!

I have almost completed my journal
and will publish pictures this week!

Meanwhile, here is a picture of my cone, filled with French goodies:

And, here are a couple of Friday Freebies
to make up for the time that I wasn't napping! ;)


And:


Click, right click and save! Have fun!

1 comment:

Marti McClure said...

Love the cone! Can I have the mask? I really love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...