Friday, September 26, 2014

October! Halloween ATCs! Freebies!

Hello Friends!

I am playing in ArtJoyStuff's ATC swap,
the theme of which is "Masked Beauty".

I love Art Deco Halloween images
and thought this one would fit the theme just right:

I used some spidery paper as the background and
edged the card with washi tape.

I made each one a bit different, just cuz.
 

Yay!
It's October!!

 
 Another reason I like October is because it is my birthday month!
And that means guilt-free shopping all month long ;)

Here are some Art Deco freebies for your own use:







Click to enlarge, right click and save!

More Friday fun to be had at Fabulously Creative Friday!  
Lots of great ideas at Show and Tell Friday!  
Lovely blues at Anything Blue Friday!
Lots of links to lovely pinks at Pink Saturday!
Creative living, decorating, and craft ideas at Inspired Sunday!
Lovely tablescapes at Seasonal Sundays!
Cute and crafty stuff at Make it Monday!
Be inspired by Inspire Me Tuesday!
Vintage creativity at Vintage Inspiration Wednesday!
For links to lovely, shabby, chippy whites, stop by Blissful Whites Wednesday!
Beautiful greys at Grey Dey Thursdeys.
Lovely things to be found at
French cottagey links at Feathered Nest Friday!
 

♥♥♥ Thank you so much for visiting and for all your lovely comments!! ♥♥♥
Have a great week!
Photobucket

9 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Lovely images, Lorraine! Happy Birthday to a fellow October birthday celebrator! Mine is on Halloween. I didn't know it meant guilt free shopping all month. Gosh, I've got a lot of years to make up for! : )

Laurie said...

I love your masked beauties! And, thank you for the Art Deco images -- they are fabulous!!

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Hi Lorraine,
Your ATCs are amazing! Love them! Happy Birthday month!
enJOY each day,
Kimberly

Jeanie said...

These are just wonderful, Lorraine! I so admire your ATCs -- beautiful work. And wonderful downloads. They're terrific. I especially love that pumpkin costume girl. Wish I had the guts to wear that -- it would cover a multitude of sins!

The Junque Seeker said...

Hi, Lorraine! Your ATCs are lovely. I received my Nature's Blessings journal from Karla today and am so happy that one of your page spreads was included. Your pages are beautiful!

Patty Antle said...

Nice post, Lorraine! Always enjoy seeing your art!

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

These are all so cute! Love the graphics! The girl in the pumpkin costume is one of my favorites! :) Have a lovely day! xo Holly

Uniquely Ella said...

Hi Lorraine, great swap you're in. Your ATCs are gorgeous, love them. Thanks for the images, so pretty. Have a great rest of the week and thank you for stopping by my place.
Blessings,
Marlene

Pam Perry said...

Such fun, I love all the graphics!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...