Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Mermaid's Mercantile

Hello Friends!
Last weekend Marti and I went to The Mermaid's Mercantile in Solana Beach
for their monthly "flea market".
 It's beautiful any time of the month,
but the last weekend of the month they have many outdoor vendors
purveying their lovely, vintagey goods.
How cute is the front of this shop?

The outside is as lovely as inside:



Inside are beautiful, dreamy things:

And whimsical:

Do you love this butterfly dress as much as I do?
 

They also sell lots of vintagey bits, altered couture, shellcrafts and mermaid-y stuff.
 
  Foofabulous!
 
Here's a little mermaid freebie for you:
 
Click, right click and save!
 
♥♥♥Thank you so much for visiting and for all your lovely comments!! ♥♥♥
Have a great weekend!
Photobucket
 

1 comment:

Pam @ Frippery said...

That shop looks like a dream! Oh Lorraine I almost fell over when I got your swap package! I have never been so spoiled by a swapper in my life! My daughter Sadie and I just ohhhed and awwwed over every little package. It is just as if we had met in person. Sadie even asked if you knew me! I am overwhelmed and want to thank you so much for all the Halloween sweetness. Pam

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...