Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sweet and Sinister Swap

I have had so much fun doing Kari's Sweet and Sinister Swap this year! It's a private blog with lots of fun seasonal tutorials and also a swap with a black and white theme. We're to include at least one handmade item, one vintage item, one home decor item, something sinister and something sweet!
All in BLACK AND WHITE!
I just love themes and challenges, it makes you focus on things you may not have picked up on otherwise. I was assigned a sweet :) partner, Pam, and had lots of fun making, collecting and gathering things for her Sweet and Sinister package,
here's a peek at what I sent to her:

Just to be sinister and suspenseful ;),
I'll post the lovely goodies she sent to me...tomorrow!

1 comment:

Pam @ Frippery said...

Oh Lorraine I have been completely spoiled by your fabulous swap goodies. Just posted them all today and I am still overwhelmed. Thanks so much again! Pam

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...