Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday

Hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving, we certainly did.
I do LOVE Thanksgiving!
But, here comes Christmas! I'm forgoing fighting the crowds at the malls today, and I'm hoping to deck the halls with holly this weekend. Not literally. But at least put the tree up and get started decorating it. I've acquired quite a few new Christmassy items this year, I'm anxious to see how it all goes together.
Here's a Friday Freebie to get you going for Christmas:

Click, then right click and save ;)
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Lorraine, these are just so beautiful! Thank you so very much! You are so generous to share these wonderful images! :)),Ann

JoAnne said...

Thank you Lorraine! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...