Monday, November 1, 2010

Goodbye October

I trust that you all had a happy Halloween. I'm packing the Halloween decs away, although I will miss them, I had a blast creating for Halloween this year. I loved doing Kari's "Best Halloween Ever" and "Sweet and Sinister Swap", if she does it again next year, I highly recommend it!

I wanted to share a picture of the birthday cake composed of flowers my daughter sent me, deliciously flowery and worthy of Marie herself!


Marti and I have been busily creating fairy/Marie Antoinette slippers and were featured in the current issue of Stamper's Sampler. It's a bittersweet affair though, as Marti wasn't credited with the slippers she created. So here is a picture of the spread, with credits for the slippers each of us created:



And we were featured in another Etsy treasury, included with some wonderful Marie delights, which you can view here:




Both slippers and more can be found in our Etsy shoppe, PaperCreationsTwo!

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lorraine! Thanks for the mention of me in your shoe piece!

Marti

JoAnne said...

Beautiful shoes and beautiful blog! Hi Lorraine,just bought that pretty victorian collage sheet from your etsy and thought I'd stop by, only to find out we're sorority sisters and PW pals. Following you now. Hope you'll stop by for a visit.
Hugs,
JoAnne

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...