Friday, June 3, 2011

Freebie Faerie Friday!

Summer is almost here,
the days are getting warmer,
and faeries are out and about in the garden!

Wendy at BLISSangels is having a faerie shoe swap,



so I thought I'd tempt you into joining the fun
with a quad of faerie tags:


In fact, let's have faerie freebies all month long!
And let's not have them only on Friday.
Check back often, because during the month of JUNE,
I will be posting faerie pics during the week as well!

I am also excited about winning this adorable faerie pocket


in Wendy's blog giveaway!
Thank you Wendy, you are so sweet!

Check back later today for my Pink Saturday post!

Photobucket

3 comments:

BLISS angels said...

thank you for the plug about the swap and you are most welcome... the Parecl is in the mail

Hugs wendy

GARAGE SALE GAL ~ Deb's Earthly Delights said...

Cute fairy pictures!
I'l check out the swap..just never know!
deb

Ann said...

love the fairy pic's!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...