Saturday, August 4, 2012

Urban Barn Flea Market and Freebies!

Hello Friends!

I have been keeping busy,
and I will soon have lots of craftiness to share with you,
but I will wait until my swap partners have received them before I post about them.
Don't want to ruin the surprise :)

I do have a few pictures of my trip to the Urban Barn Flea Market yesterday.


A little Boho chic:


I want this garland made up of vintage millinery flowers!

Here's your vintage freebies!!
Something summery is in order I think:





Click to enlarge, right click and save!

For links to lovely, shabby, chippy whites, stop by White Wednesday!
Lovely, feminine things at Pearls and Lace Thursday!
Lovely, cottagey links at Feathered Next Friday!
Party on at a very pinteresting party at Tutus and Tea Parties!
And for all things lovely and vintage, visit Knick of Time!
Have a great week!
Photobucket

9 comments:

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

What a great show! I would be fun to attend. I like that garland too! I hope get a pink weekend!

Martha said...

What a great flea market!!! Wish I could be there, too!

Anonymous said...

What a great post with "freebies" too. I just love the woman sitting in the ocean . . very neat so I saved that one. Thank you!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Did you get anything at the flea market? Or did I miss that in the post being carried away with the pictures in the freebies (they're all wonderful!)

Happy Pink Saturday! Thanks

Donna Wilkes said...

Came over from G'day. First time visitor. Love the photos. One question about the free printables. Are they only for personal use or can they be used for commercial use?

Distressed Donna Down Home

Laurie said...

Oh thank you Lorraine! I love that first print of the girl on the beach -- swooning!

EJ said...

Lots of pretty things.

My PINK, your comment is always highly appreciated! Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful images, love the market finds especially the boho clothing,

Jeanie said...

As always, your creative work fills me with a bit of envy and a lot of admiration! And these are enchanting freebies! Thanks so much!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Delightful! Visiting from Pink Saturday.

Wedding Anniversary Pink, your comment will mean so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...