Friday, October 17, 2014

Halloween! Swaps! Owls!

Hello Friends!



Well, Halloween is almost upon us!!
I did not do as much Halloween crafting as I did last year,
but I did get a few fun ones to share:

I made this altered matchbox for a swap at Vintage Dragonfly:


 There is more texture and color variation to the matchbox
than you can see in this picture.
My partner prefers Fall colors and not too creepy,
so we were a perfect match! 

These little shadowboxes were samples for a swap in my Paper Soiree group:





I never did post this altered paper mache coffin box I made for last year's Paper Soiree:






Side view:
Stuffed with fun Halloween goodies of course!

We made these tags for our make and take:






I altered the images from Paper Whimsy to give them an edgy, eerier look.

Time for some Halloween owls:






Click to enlarge, right click and save!
More Friday fun to be had at Fabulously Creative Friday!  
Lots of great ideas at Show and Tell Friday!  
Lovely blues at Anything Blue Friday!
Lots of links to lovely pinks at Pink Saturday!
Creative living, decorating, and craft ideas at Inspired Sunday!
Lovely tablescapes at Seasonal Sundays!
Cute and crafty stuff at Make it Monday!
Be inspired by Inspire Me Tuesday!
Vintage creativity at Vintage Inspiration Wednesday!
For links to lovely, shabby, chippy whites, stop by Blissful Whites Wednesday!
Beautiful greys at Grey Dey Thursdeys.
Lovely things to be found at
French cottagey links at Feathered Nest Friday!
 

♥♥♥ Thank you so much for visiting and for all your lovely comments!! ♥♥♥
Have a great weekend!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Beautiful work, as always, Lorraine.
enJOY a lovely day,
Kimberly

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Love your Halloween creations,Lorraine and the French pumkin is tre chic.Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Marie

Wendy said...

Wonderful and bewitching projects. Thanks for sharing the vintage owl designs.

Laurie said...

OH your Halloween projects are so much fun!!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

These are all great, Lorraine! I'd love to try something with images like this and the layering you've done. Wish I could have a crafting day with you! I'm sure I'd learn a lot of great techniques.

JoAnne said...

Beautiful! Nobody does Halloween like you Lorraine! Your matchbox is lovely. Hope you share it with the group. Happy Halloween!

Jeanie said...

Wow, Lorraine! What a fabulous swap group you have! And I absolutely adore the Hallowed Houses. Very, very cool! I do love the house format; yours are the best I've seen.

Thanks for the postcards and also your nice note on my blog about getting some of my pages in Karla's swap! I hope they worked well with the others you received. I don't envy her having to pull all those together!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...