Friday, December 16, 2011

Blossoming Box and Christmas Freebies!

My packages to my friends and family are
IN THE MAIL!
That is a huge hurdle!
But now there are not so many presents under the tree : (

I am so enjoying my daily gifties from my my Secret Santa
in JoAnne's Secret Santa Advent Swap:

Unopened:

Opened!


So sweet!

I have also been having fun making these "exploding boxes":

This pic is of the top:


When you lift the top from the box, it falls open to reveal 20 "pages"
where you can put photos, etc.

I will paste pictures of Christmases past in this one,
which is for my sister. Aw...
I think I will rename them blossoming boxes : )

Here are a couple of Christmas freebies for you:


Don't these birds make you feel peaceful inside?


Click to enlarge, right click and save!

Happy Pink Saturday!
Photobucket

10 comments:

JoAnne said...

Thanks for the link to the exploding box tutorial Lorraine. Yours is absolutely beautiful! And thanks for the sweet bird images. You can never have too many bird images as far as I'm concerned.
I'm glad you're enjoying the Christmas box swap. I am as well-I have the BEST Secret Santa (wink, wink)
xo
JoAnne

Marti McClure said...

I just love your holiday themed exploding box! And I am very jealous that I didn't participate in the Christmas box swap! Next year. Happy Pink Saturday. ~Marti

J.Rylie.C said...

Very pretty!

Beside the Christmas Tree, happy holidays!

Anonymous said...

I came over from Pink Saturday and I am so glad I did! I love those exploding boxes! Thank you for the inspiration.

Chubskulit Rose said...

What a lovely selection of pressies.

Pink at my page, please come and see. Have a wonderful holiday from my family to yours!

Cindy Adkins said...

Wow! I love, love, love the exploding box! It's gorgeous. Thanks for the freebies and thanks for stopping by my blog! Merry Christmas!
Hugs, Cindy

Laurie said...

That box is so cool!

Bluebirds and Roses said...

So creative..I better get on it!
Thank you for sharing this season of joy HPS!

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Such a beautiful box! You are so talented. Love the post cards, too.
Thank you for viewing my post and leaving your lovely message. Isn't it fun to sometime see that others have the same thing you do?
Merry Christmas to you,
Nancy

Recycled Rita said...

I love all the xmas images! I want to see a tutorial on the exploding boxes...I know a couple of people who would love these for gifts. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas Lorraine! Big air hugs!
karen....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...