Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Tin Swap and Freebies!

Well, I am so loving the Secret Santa Advent Swap
that JoAnne of Vintage Dragonfly has organized.
Every day I get a sweet crafty treat from my Secret Santa!

I wanted to post some pics of the
Christmas Cheer Tin Swap that Wendy of BlissAngels hosted--
Here is my tin for my partner Michele...
she said she likes a woodsy, natural look:

Here it is open:

And here is the lovely tin she sent to me:

Thanks Michele and Wendy!

I'm falling behind again with the freebies,
so here are some Christmas favorites that you
might like to use in your holiday crafting:




And here's a little birdie tag from one of my etsy collage sheets:
Click to enlarge, right click and save!

Thanks for stopping by!
I'll be posting freebies every day this week!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Wendy Aspinall said...

Lorraine both tins are darling.. thank you for taking part... hugs wendy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...