Wednesday, December 21, 2011

December Countdown!

Just a quick little post and freebie.
NYC trip delayed a couple of days due to

Oh, sure, she looks all cute and innocent,
but she started acting up and gave us a worry.
It was quite effective,
so now we won't be staying there as long.

I wanted to share this beautiful little box
that my wonderful friend Marti made for me:


I LOVE it!!

Also, I made this illuminated altered matchbox
for my Secret Santa in my Art Party group:


And lastly, some favorite freebies for you:


Click to enlarge, right click and save!

I will most likely not post again until after Christmas,
so I would like to wish you all
a merry and blessed Christmas!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Laurie said...

OH he does look so innocent -- glad he's okay. Enjoy your trip and Merry Christmas!

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Hi darling, what a little cutie hope he's doing ok. What a lovely gift. I love all the details. I hope you have a wonderful trip.
Happy Holidays hugs ~lynne~

Ann said...

he does look sweet!!
beautiful images..thank you so very much!!
Christmas Blessings to you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...